Nowadays everyone is aware of the fact that you can enhance the security of your online data, secure your privacy, and can also make online activities more anonymous by using a VPN which is termed as Virtual Private Network. There exist a huge number of VPN services that are affordable, having a value of money, and provides you an outstanding service.
The VPN service is easily usable even for a beginner and a professional user. When you are just beginning to use the VPN, the starting point is you must make sure that the VPN you are choosing is compatible with the device which you are using. As there are a large number of VPNs that are compatible with Mac, little of them contains add-on and also the user-interface that provides you a much better experience than other provides on your Mac.
The main feature that should be involved in a VPN is to provide you the full proof of security and privacy but there are many VPNs from which one may provide a better service than the other. When you are looking for the privacy feature then you must look for the presence of two features: the first is the country of the owner company and the second is the policy of privacy mentioned by them.
5 Best VPN for Mac in 2020
In this article, we will provide you the best 5 VPN with work better on the operating system of your Mac.
ExpressVPN is known to be the best VPN service available in the market. Its company is based on Virgin-Island since the year 2009 and well known for its reliable and loyal service. This VPN service is a little expensive when compared with other VPNs available in the market.
Its subscription plan is $8.50 per month when buying an annual subscription plan although it provides outstanding privacy and security with the best performance. This will provide you a fast downloading speed and the service connectivity is 99.9%. The server is spread in about 90 countries and that’s a good server in case you want to take your Mac with you while long travels. This VPN service gives you an outstanding balance with its performance and worldwide connectivity.
Pros of ExpressVPN
- Provides the best privacy with encryption.
- Best customer support with a live interaction who are available 24/7.
- Fastest service.
- The server is spread in over 90 countries.
Cons of ExpressVPN
- The subscription plan is much expensive when compared with other VPN services.
- The options for configuration is provided in a limited amount.
- The connection is allowed for only one other device.
Cyberghost VPN service is a new service and it is user-friendly. It is also provided with an outstanding policy of privacy, customer care is better and builds with many unique features such as the option for streaming in just one click so that to get rid of the geo-restrictions on the services.
The subscription plan is not that expensive but they provide only a long-term subscription plan starting from an annual plan. If you want to be a Premium Plus member then it will be a little bit costly which is from $5.83 monthly to $9.16 monthly which only increases the number of device connections increased from 2 to 9. The server is not widely spread as it is a newly set up company. The server is mostly available in Europe and North America. If you have no issue with its small server them CyberGhost VPN is the best one for Mac users.
Pros of CyberGhost
- Provides high speed.
- Outstanding experience and UI.
- Unique features such as streaming in just one click.
Cons of CyberGhost
- Only long term (annual or more) plan is available and permits the connection of only 1 device basically.
- A small server is available.
IPVanish VPN service an also the best service with maximum success. But the subscription plan is little bit expensive with a monthly plan of $6.50 to $10 which varies from plan to plan. But it provides a better performance which is worth your money and the server is distributed worldwide.
Pros of IPVanish
- A better experience with highly spread servers in about 60 countries.
- Full privacy is provided with a genuine policy of zero-log.
- Permits maximum connection of 5 devices.
- Contains more advanced configuration and options.
Cons of IPVanish
- The subscription plan is much expensive when compared with others.
- It can be difficult to navigate the UI.
- Customer care is not much developed.
PureVPN service is one of the VPN which is highly rated and has many advanced features to provide you the best experience of subscription. It is provided with 80,000 IP addresses which are spread in over 141 countries to enhance the performance worldwide and to use the contents which are geo-restricted.
This VPN is easy to use and to install its Mac version provided with a simple-looking interface to be used without any interference. It also binds with the best security, privacy, and configuration feature such as protection against the leak of DNS.
Choosing this VPN is a good choice as it contains almost all features that a VPN must-have although it is easily usable. If you want to purchase the subscription plan monthly then it can be a little bit expensive which is $10.95 monthly and for the bi-annual plan, it is $8.95 monthly although it is reliable and provides a discount for the long-term plans. It provides a free trial of 7 days. If you are looking for a VPN to be used on your Mac then this is the good one to try.
Pros of PureVPN
- Have many features and provides privacy and security.
- Good performance and easy to use.
Cons of PureVPN
- Short term plans (below 2 years) are expensive.
Buffered is a newly launched VPN service and it provides a better service for Mac users seems like it was designed especially for Mac. They provide the best security and the server is spread in over 40 countries. It permits the connection of a maximum of 5 devices and the best customer care for their satisfaction and full support.
One of the cheapest plans provided by this VPN is the annual plan which is $8 monthly. They provide outstanding customer service which comes with a detailed guide of configuration. This is the best VPN for those Mac users who wants to use all features of a VPN at a cheap price with good guidance.
Pros of Buffered
- High speed with full security.
- Supportable with Mac and also with all the OS Smart TVs.
- Doesn’t provide live customer service but they are very helpful and responsive on time.
Cons of Buffered
- Logs are kept in a minimum amount only at the time of logging and connection.
We have provided you a list of five top rating VPNs to be used in Mac with their Pros and cons and all other information. You can choose on the basis of your needs. We hope this article will be helpful to you.